Platform & Goals
My goals revolve around a basic set of priorities:
- The people who live, work, and own businesses in Woodinville are the people who can best identify our needs and set out future direction.
- Long-term planning serves us better than short-term reactivity.
- Fiscal responsibility is an absolute requirement.
Within that framework, here are my goals:
- Pedestrian safety, especially sidewalks and crosswalks between neighborhoods and schools
- Congestion relief for our crowded roads
- Preserving Woodinville’s “Country Living, City Style”, its northwest woodland character,
and the agricultural lands that are the foundation and backdrop of its wine tourism industry
- Neighborhood safety including snow removal to police protection to landslide prevention